Advantages of Amigo forensic examinations
- We extract the maximum amount of useful information from objects under examination and interpret the collected evidence accurately and comprehensively.
- We guarantee that the opinions of our forensic specialists will be accepted by courts as adequate evidence for civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings.
- All the examinations are conducted within the time limits specified when the materials are submitted for analysis.
Unique tools for detecting malware and traces of hacker attacks, including those within deleted and encrypted data
Amigo analysts from the Forensic Laboratory use high-tech equipment to search for malware at HDD firmware level. This helps reveal concealed subpartitions where malicious programs hide from formatting and other traditional methods of disk cleaning. We examine malware while taking into consideration confidentiality requirements, for example by blocking any network interactions with harmful programs. We provide a comprehensive diagnosis and recommendations on further steps without additional risks
Collection of digital evidence
Correctly collected and documented digital evidence forms the basis for further investigation or case preparation for court proceedings
Close to 20% of in-house investigations face challenges during interactions with law enforcement agencies due to mistakes in digital evidence gathering and documentation. Amigo’s forensic experts
- Provide preliminary consultations
- Promptly visit the incident location
- Determine the information sources for the evidence
- Collect and document evidence in compliance with legal requirements
- Prepare the documentation so that evidence is presented correctly
- Consult with authorised representatives about measures required to stop the incident